21 August 2013

City Alerts - Warren Daw incident at Bashley Tues 20th Aug

 Tracey Finemore’s Notes

“Warren was taken to Southampton General Hospital last night by Ambulance following yesterday’s match at Bashley. We arrived at the hospital at approximately 11.30pm. Following an X-ray it was confirmed that Warren had a dislocated elbow. Warrens elbow was put back in place and his arm is now in a cast to aid his recovery. Warren’s parents were kept informed of what was happening throughout the night. Warren is now at home arriving back at 10.00am this morning. I would like to thank the staff at Southampton General for the care they provided. I arrived home this morning at around 11.15am”

Chairman’s Comment

"Firstly we all wish Warren a speedy recovery, it was a particularly nasty foul witnessed by many who attended the match including myself. I have asked the Clubs Videographer for footage to review the incident after which a decision will be made as to whether the matter should be taken further. I like to thank the Ambulance service who attended and indeed are own Staff who quickly took charge at the Scene and acted in a thoroughly professional manner. I have say as Chairman I am proud to have such competence at our disposal."

Peter Masters
Chairman TCFC

No comments:

Post a Comment