Truro City now know the teams they will be lining up against in their second season of Blue Square Bet South football with seemingly an end to their well-publicised financial problems in sight.
The league line-up was decided at last Saturday's annual meeting of the Football Conference, held at Celtic Manor.
The new league season begins on Saturday August 18th and City will be hoping for a home start, after having to travel to Chelmsford City last year for the opening match of their first campaign at this level. The fixtures are due to be released on Monday, July 2nd.
With the club still under a transfer embargo because of its well-publicised financial problems the club has not yet been able to announce signings for the new campaign.
However, it is understood that the situation is expected to be resolved by today's deadline for payment to the players, with the winding-up order sought by Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs, in respect of more than £50,000 of unpaid tax, also thought to have been settled in advance of the hearing on Monday week.
And City boss Lee Hodges is confident of assembling a "competitive squad" within the club's budgetary constraints.
He said: "There will no doubt be a few comings and goings, but that is what happens at every football club, but I am looking forward to it."
The club have arranged a number of friendlies, including one against Plymouth Argyle at Treyew Road on Tuesday, July 24th.
Club secretary Mark Woolcock said that volunteers had been working hard on the pitch to get it in pristine shape for the start of the new season.
He said: "We want to get back to being a community club. It is not all about the first team, though they are our flagship."
The club will also have new kit sponsors for what they will be hoping will be a smoother season on and off the pitch.